Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Battle Scars

It's a good thing knowing that he's happy and it is okay if I let myself lose just to see him smile again. Because if happy is her, I'm happy for you.

I know I've hurted you more than you deserve but I did it for the sake of care & love. Love is hard.. It is even harder after years together.. There's no relationship that doesn't even experience ups and downs. All we gotta do is be understanding & patient.

But this battle scars don't look like they're fading.. It hurts me more than it hurts him. I could be in a relationship by now but I chose not to. I honor & appreciate what we had & refused to replace it.

Let it fades slowly, this feeling is alive. To bury it for someone else while it still alive, isn't right.. I will let it die slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment