Saturday, July 02, 2016

My phases.

Yesterday had been so tiring. My legs were all aching & I can't seem to stand longer than I should. The fact that those next few days I'll be having full time syif is so tiring..

Well, today I saw something. It breaks my heart to see it but what can I do? Who I am to you.. I'm just the girl in your past. But I know that I can handle it well..

Been starting exercising on my own & thanks for the guidance from my friend. Without him, I'll be a total noob. Well, I am. Hahahahaha. Oh yeah, I'm losing weight too! And I hope that my plan will go well on this coming September. I can't wait.

I don't know who will I go with but it's okay. Alone is equal to tranquil. Hehe. Thanks Lord for giving me chances to fix myself.

Meanwhile, I can't wait for my result to come out! Aiming for a better result here. Wish me luck!

Love, Me. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment