Wednesday, March 05, 2014

It hurts.

I saw him today and i bet u cant imagine how happy i am and at the same time how sad i am. Because that someone who is very dear to me, left me. I cant stand the fact that he is not mine anymore that i cant hold onto him like i used to, i cant see him smile and laugh like i used to. To be honest i miss everything about him and there's no day that i dont think of him. Yes, i think of him that often and i know that he is so happy now. He got a new job, he got his friends and the life that he wanted all this time. For me to interupt him back, it is not fair and it's so selfish. I will let him go and let him live the way he wanted to live because if he really want to be with me, he'll stay. I let myself hurt more and i confronted my pain and fears so it can be easier for me to move on. If one day you remember, pls know that i'm always behind u because all this time thats where i'm belong, behind you. I saw him twice and he looked so good, so well and happy. I hope you will find someone that is worth your time. Why you rushed to be in a relationship in the first place? You should have known me better before you took me as your gf. Now you cant even accept my flaws, instead you dumped me and sent me away. Talked about me, my flaws and our probs to your friends wont settle a thing and wont change a thing. I hope u will learn on how to communicate with your next partner so it will not gone worst like this. I wish you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment